Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A book meme' Fun!!!!!

So, some love these, some hate em' - but it was really fun. Leslie tagged me for a book meme'. Here are the rules, and here is my contribution! Have fun!!

Here are the rules:
Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. (No cheating!)
Find Page 123.
Find the first 5 sentences.
Post the next 3 sentences.
Tag 5 people.

"Put peppers, onions and garlic in pan. Saute' until soft. Add tomato and soy sauce, beef boullion cube, water, mushrooms and juice. Break up and dissolve cube."

Fun!!! Company's coming casseroles was mine... Chineese Pepper Steak mmmm. Although I'm reading John Grisham's "The innocent Man" pretty interesting non-fiction. Anyhow, thanks for the fun Leslie!!!

I tag Carol, Kalie, Dale, Taylor, Cola :-)

1 comment:

KJo said...

Haha! Thanks for the TAG....I will post my reply here, because I don't have any friends beside you in the BLOG world (that I know of...) :) The sentences are as follows...
"Only you can figure out why you devalue yourself. I figured out that I've been afraid to be strong, confident, funny, smart, and beautiful. My fear is that if I let myself be all that and life still doesn't go well- then what?"

Nice and simple eh?
I am reading "Burnt Toast and other Philosophies of Life" Teri Hatcher

:)