Saturday, August 25, 2007

You're it!

A friend of mine over at Rambling On tagged me for a meme, I am really new to this, but I'll try anything once!
Here are the rules....
THE RULES OF THIS TAG ARE AS FOLLOWS:
Each person posts the rules before their list, then list 8 things about themselves. At the end of the post, that person tags and links to 8 other people. Then that person visits those people's spaces and leaves them comments, letting them know that they have been tagged, and to come and read the post so they know what they have to do.
So, here goes:
8 Things you might not know about Bonnie:
1. I really, really, really want to be a Godly Woman. I may flop misserably sometimes, but this is my #1 goal in life!!
2. The most important job I have is Mother and Wife. 4 fantastic Children, and One fabulous Man (some days I may call them other things, but just ignore me, I don't mean it :-)Also, daughter, sister, auntie, to the most fabulous set of people EVER!!!
3. I am the self-appointed, official, full-time, officer in cheif of Tasting at the Coaldale Bakery (it is a great thing that they give us stretchy pants for our bakery suits!!) - this is a very difficult, demanding job, nevertheless, I feel that with my training, and expertiece in the eating feild I will enjoy the challenge of using my tasting talents each and every day!!! TEE HEE! (Actually my official title is Catering Coordinator, that is what it says on my buisness card... all lies :-).. Oh, yeah, and I'm going to VEGAS for a Bakery Exposition in exactly 2 WEEKS!!!!!
4. I'm a sucker for pretty MATCHING underwear!!!
5. I'm a little addicted to blogging (like you didn't know that) I love learning about new people... tell
me about you... whoever you are :-)
6. I love to sing, in the shower, at church, at work... especially Grease songs!!!!!
7. I can be really obnoxious!! - see #6
8. I am not a details girl. I really try, but I'm a bit of a Dennis the Mennace...I love to feed people, but as for the mess.... not so much!

As you can see by all the excalmation marks, I am very excited about my life, I am a lucky, lucky girl!!!
Thanks for reminding me of this... Ms. Rambling On :-) That was fun ... O.K so there goes the narcicism again. So, this is who I am tagging.. Dale, Yvonne, Taylor, Carol , Denise, Kalie, Connor , Naphi

No comments: