Saturday, September 1, 2007

Confessions of a Cookie Crazed Maniac!

Confession #1:
Ben changed my Desktop picture to a chips ahoy picture of a giant talking cookie ................... and i LOVE it!!!!!!!

Confession #2:
I love to eat Jumbo Pb cookies (yes that is plural... so what!) from the bakery for breakfast

Confession #3:
The cookie Monster song is one of my all time favorites, it is worth noting that it is the most versatile song....ever!! C is for Cookie.

Confession #4:
I have a weakness for men.....of the gingerbread variety :-)

Confession #5:
I go nuts for White Chocolate/Macadamia nut cookies.

Confession #6:
If I could have a super-hero power, it would probably be the ability to make delicious cookies out of anything.

Confession #7:
If you were a cookie, I'd probably gobble you up :-)

Confession #8:
When the song "It's Raining Men" comes on at the bakery, I run for the nearest gingerbread dude and perform the coolest dance routine....EVER!

Confession #9:
I wish I had cookie perfume!

Confession #10
mmmmmglsdfoijmklsdkl..... sorry, did you miss that? My mouth was full!

Catch U next time!

No comments: