Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Sonforce Kids - VBS 2007

Check out these disguises???!!!!!
Well, it's finally here, VBS week! It is going soooo great. It is a little tiring and kind of saps all of the energy out of a person, but the big smiles on the kids faces, the crazy games that Mark and Dale come up with, the fun music, the bibles kids take home, the spontaneous hugs I get on the street.... I love it!!!! It is sooo worth while. The theme this year is Sonforce Kids, Trust, Unite, Train, Follow, and Lead. It is a really fun curiculum with a secret agent/spy type theme and although I was a little skeptical at the beginning things are turning out fantastic. The kids are totally into it! Well, the bummer part of it all is that it is early to work, 3am is going to come too early, when it's this hot, showering is not an optional thing :-) So... I'll have to leave the pictures to tell the rest of the story of our fun week, maybe I'll take more at the closing program, but this gives you all a great overview of how much fun the kids and I are having at VBS 2007 ROCK ON!!! Oh yeah, and here is the link to the programing, just incase you care :-)......

http://gospellightvbs.com/sonforce/

Anyhow, have a fantastic night, and may the force be with you!!!!!

2 comments:

Faerylandmom said...

Thank you so much for your kind comments on my belly pics! And thank you so much for praying for me...the Lord knows I really need it.

This VBS looks like one I would have had a ton of fun at as a kid!I can't wait until mine are old enough to go to VBS.

Wahzat Gayle said...

Oh the children all look so happy.
Glad that you had such a good time.
Oh thanks for your comment. I love your perspective and you are right.

Hope you have a great weekend